Air Start Straight Coupler
Aircraftplugs Straight Aircraft Coupler with a dual handle quickly connects to and disconnects from an aircraft.
The self-locking design provides for visual positive engagement with the aircraft nipple.
- Red markers appear when not connected correctly
- Integrated non return valve
- Stainless ball locking system
- Elastomer protection
- Lightweight, interchangeable aluminum body
- Protective stainless steel screen (optional)
Less pressure drop through the coupler:
- At 180 ppm the pressure drop on this coupler is 1 PSI less than a Kaiser coupler (the shown screen is optional).
Full-proof aircraft engagement:
- A red band is displayed around the coupler when it is not properly engaged to the aircraft. No operations training required!
Integrated non-return valve:
- Prevents jet starter hose/scuff cover whiplash during coupler removal.
- 8-quick coupler balls securely engage the aircraft nipple to maintain a positive ASU-aircraft connection.
- Prevents damage from occuring when the coupler comes into contact with ground and is hauled across the ramp.
- Constructed of aluminum, the body is lightweight and components are interchangeable.